Friday, May 29, 2009

Multimedia Player's or For the Love of iPOD

One of the things I like to do when I'm talking to people about music is for both of us to take out our iPod's and list the first five songs that come up on Shuffle.

My list for Today, Friday, May 29

1. Christmas Is by Johnny Mathis.
Well, slightly off season, but enjoyable.

2. All at Once by Whitney Houston.
Got her first album, before she became WHITNEY HOUSTON. She had a guest role on Silver Spoons, which was part of the publicity for her album.

3. I've Done Everything for You by Rick Springfield. I was so in love with him, still really enjoy his music.

4. Look What You Done For Me by Al Green. Was part of a greatest hits album. Not a bad song, but...

5. Only the Lonely by Roy Orbison. Love me some Roy Orbison, probably because my parents listened to it, so I heard it alot. But he was pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. The summer between 6th and 7th grade my friend and I went to our very first live concert. Frankie Avalon, Annette, Paul Anka, etc. and some guy named Roy Orbison. We had never heard of him. When he started singing in that high falsetto voice, we cracked up. We thought he sounded like a girl! I learned to love him, but it took awhile. Pat

    ReplyDelete